An Open e-Library for Engineering Entrance Exams in India.
Information On IISc, Banglore
  • Sir,
    Please can you tell me which rank in JEE is required to get in IISc, Banglore. Also can you put some light which institute will be apt for me. I want go for a research career in NANOTECH.

Thanks in advance!
  • 2 Comments sorted by
  • IISc have no connection with ur IIT Jee performance. for IISc, they have M.Sc, Phd and Phd integrated program, which requires graduation with a good track record, written examination and personal interview.
    i've read an advertisement of IISc for undergraduate fellowship which requires top 20 rank in ur 12th board as eligibility criteria. u have to give an interview afterwards.
    if u r aiming for research institutes. then, in current time there are many new and good research institutes like in maths ISI, CMI. for physics, maths, chemistry or bio: IISER pune kolkata or niscer bhuvaneswar. these all gives good stipend.
  • yup...IISc has no affiliation with IIT - JEE...

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to ask questions, login using your Google or Facebok IDs!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

This is a beta version of the new KnowledgeBin.org. Please provide your feedback here: http://bit.ly/knowledgebin

Share Me

• Please share this topic with your friends. Click any of the icons below:
  • stumbleupon
  • Twitter
  • facebook
  • myspace
  • technorati
  • reddit
  • fark
  • email

Top Posters