An Open e-Library for Engineering Entrance Exams in India.
information about MHT-CET 2008
  • i have secured 94 marks in MHT-CET 2008. I would like to know the list of colleges that i might get through.
  • 3 Comments sorted by
  • hey adrija!

If u asked, what is a good mark to get into some good college like VJIT with a good branch then i would have told u anything above 180 is good.

Some of the people who have got through easily MHT - CET have secured 150+

and by the way...If ur trying for some good colleges in nargpur or pune then AIEEE ranks also count i guess....!!

there is also the management quota in colleges like RAMTEK, AMRAWATI, PRIYADARSHANI which also have some decent placements.

Whats ur rank in MHT-CET and AIEEE??!!
  • @adrija

I have looked up for some info on Mumbai Univ.'s admission through AIEEE.

AIEEE : Cut−offs 2006
    Information about Engineering Colleges affiliated to Mumbai University
    (including Grades, Minority Status, Fees, Courses offered and Cut-offs)

But thus years cutoff cant be predicted....so the info can only be used for estimation. :-)

which can be found here:

www.knowledgebin.org/images/aieee_cutoffs_mah_univ.zip

see more here: http://knowledgebin.org/kb/entry/641/

@priyanka

every body knows about the Management quota priyanka....you dont need to state that here...:-|
  • there are many colleges. You can get into the best collegs with your mark. all the best

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to ask questions, login using your Google or Facebok IDs!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

This is a beta version of the new KnowledgeBin.org. Please provide your feedback here: http://bit.ly/knowledgebin

Share Me

• Please share this topic with your friends. Click any of the icons below:
  • stumbleupon
  • Twitter
  • facebook
  • myspace
  • technorati
  • reddit
  • fark
  • email

Top Posters