An Open e-Library for Engineering Entrance Exams in India.
What is difficulty level of AIEEE ?
  • hey i wanted to know wht kind of questions can i expect in AIEEE??

whats the difficulty level?!!
  • 4 Comments sorted by
  • AIEEE demands conceptual clarity and the reasoning ability of the student. Since the exam is conducted on ‘All India’ basis. Students are expected to realize that every additional mark matters. Students are expected to be extremely vigilant and very conscious of time management.
  • yaar..study for IITJEE and in the process AIEEE prep will be done automatically! :-)
  • how i can manage time to complete questions of aieee because there is too much question in limited time? :roll:
  • Hi .... that is one of the most common queries that students have ... But you need to
    remember that the exam is ranked on RELATIVE performance... not Absolute..

So if there are too many questions for you .. same is true for other students too..
    Just keep solving them.. especially maths ... as many as you can ...

I had an All India rank of 453 in AIEEE 2004 ... Personally I felt the best strategy was never to stop too long at a particular question ... just keep going .. you will find an easy question ... I hope this will help you .. it helped me a lot !!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to ask questions, login using your Google or Facebok IDs!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

This is a beta version of the new KnowledgeBin.org. Please provide your feedback here: http://bit.ly/knowledgebin

Share Me

• Please share this topic with your friends. Click any of the icons below:
  • stumbleupon
  • Twitter
  • facebook
  • myspace
  • technorati
  • reddit
  • fark
  • email

Top Posters