An Open e-Library for Engineering Entrance Exams in India.
Can I Re-shape My life..??
  • "You learn from your Mistakes".....Bullshit!! :evil: It's easy to say this line but difficult to live with it(atleast in my case)

It's like dis.....

I'm all blank.I have'nt learnt anything during my two years of preparation for Engineering Entrance examz & to add to it I know I wouldn't pass my 12th CBSE board examination. Ya! I know I'm a fool n I have destroyed my life my career but till 10th I was a good student(used to score pretty good marks..nw what has happened during these 2 yrs I'm still discovering) but this thing has really inspired me to go for it i.e. REPEAT 12thm (it's better than commiting sucide :( )

This time I know that I will really work hard and will aim to score 85 % marks in PCM & clear BITSAT. So I just wanna know
    WILL I BE ELIGIBLE TO SIT FOR BITSAT 2010 CONSIDERING THE FACT THAT I'M A REPEATER EVEN THOUGH I HAVE QUALIFIED THE BASIC ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR IT?? (i.e. score 80 marks in PCM).

Please help/tell me..!!!!
  • 2 Comments sorted by
  • hey Winsome,

Know what, you remind me of me!! I was completely blank in my 11th std! Though 12th was a waking call for me.. :D

Anyway, in your case, its never too late - IF YOU ARE REALLY SURE THAT YOU WILL DROP YOU BOARDS THIS YEAR, THEN DO SO, ITS TOTALLY YOUR WISH. (My suggestion is get a medical certificate done, stating that you coudn't appear for the 12th Boards due to some serious medical condition.)

Now, coming to the point, well, you IF you get more than 80% in PCM in 12th (aggregate) according to BITSAT eligibility + clear BITSAT with great score then no body is going to stop you from taking an admission in BITS Pilani!
    (I'll confirm it with some of my friends in BITS Pilani asap)
  • The candidate should have obtained a minimum of aggregate 80% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects (if he/she has taken Mathematics in BITSAT) or a minimum of aggregate 80% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects (if he/she has taken Biology in BITSAT) subjects in 12th examination, with at least 60% marks in each of the Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics / Biology subjects.

Students who are appearing for 12th examination in 2008 or who have passed 12th Examination in 2007 only are eligible to appear in the BITSAT-2008 test. Students who have passed 12th examination in 2006 or earlier are NOT eligible to appear in BITSAT-2008. Students who are presently studying in BITS at any of its campuses are not eligible to appear in BITSAT test.

Admissions will be made purely on merit. The merit position of the candidate for admission will be based on the score obtained by the candidate in the BITSAT-2008. However, their eligibility for admission is subject to fulfilling the requirement of minimum marks in 12th examination, as mentioned above.

Reference: http://www.knowledgebin.org/kb/entry/Basic_BITSAT_Information_20.html

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to ask questions, login using your Google or Facebok IDs!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

This is a beta version of the new KnowledgeBin.org. Please provide your feedback here: http://bit.ly/knowledgebin

Share Me

• Please share this topic with your friends. Click any of the icons below:
  • stumbleupon
  • Twitter
  • facebook
  • myspace
  • technorati
  • reddit
  • fark
  • email

Top Posters