An Open e-Library for Engineering Entrance Exams in India.
BITSAT 2010
  • heyy...i am getting 295 in bits 2010......can u plzz suggest me as to which branch can i get and where ???
  • 5 Comments sorted by
  • u can get chemical and mechanical at BITS goa........
    and chemical mechanical and civil at hyderabad campus..
  • which college to join for m.tech?M.tech in chemical engg with specialization in petroleum from BITS Pilani or M.Tech in energy and environment from VIT vellore???Which college and course has better prospect??
  • go for BITS PILANI...
  • dear sir
    i am kannan and now i have decided To prepare for iit jee myself and i know each and everyhing about preparatyion bu I AM IN A DILLEMA THAT FROM WHERE I SHOULD START MY PREPARATION - IS THAT ONLY THE SYLLABUS(CONSIDERING ONLY THE MAIN TOPICS IN P AND C ) PART WHICH I HAVE TO FOCUS OR I HAVE TO READ WHOLE OF THE CHAPTERS OF P AND C AND ANOTHER THING I WANT TO ASK YOU THAT IF I HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THE WHOLE OF THE CHAPTERS THEN I SHOULD START WITH PRADEEP OR NOT(THEORY) and please send me reply at my email id kannanduggal@gmail.com
  • hello kannan
    i'd like to say that dont do pradeep for entrance prep
    its simply of no use :x
    u can refer to HCV in phy
    NCERT in chem is very imp.
    and in maths try solving the obj. RD....
    ALL THE BEST :)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to ask questions, login using your Google or Facebok IDs!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

This is a beta version of the new KnowledgeBin.org. Please provide your feedback here: http://bit.ly/knowledgebin

Share Me

• Please share this topic with your friends. Click any of the icons below:
  • stumbleupon
  • Twitter
  • facebook
  • myspace
  • technorati
  • reddit
  • fark
  • email

Top Posters