Last minute Physics Preparation Tips for AIEEE aspirants
Physics is the subject where you can score extremely well. In fact, it can prove to be the deciding subject, provided you find the pulse to it. Most of the time, students go about preparing for Physics the wrong way-Physics cannot be cracked by memorizing theoretical concepts or by cramming formulae. The secret to success in Physics lies in understanding the physical phenomena, so that you can decipher the objective of each problem when writing the exam. Equally important is the application of your knowledge of physical phenomena, which requires accurate analytical skills.
In AIEEE, just 35 MCQs are going to decide the fate of your two years of hard work. Try to avoid gathering superficial knowledge. Instead, build on your understanding of the basic principles of the subject. Practice doing calculations for questions mentally, rather than trying to work out the answer mechanically. Here are some tips to help you ace the exam.
› Mechanics requires a through understanding of the basic laws and vector concepts, as all problems are extended applications of these. Pay special attention to Rotational Motion, as it can be tricky.
› Electricity & Magnetism (including Current Electricity, Magnetic Effects, Electro-Magnetic Induction, and Alternating Current) can translate into high-scoring topics if you apply the concepts logically. Drawing parallels between electricity and magnetism can help you remember.
› Thermodynamics needs rigorous long-term preparation; else, some problems can just leave you guessing. Second Law of Thermodynamics is the nerve of this unit.
› Modern Physics is again a very high-scoring domain, provided that you have prepared it well. The Photoelectric Effect and de Broglie’s Hypothesis are the keystones of Modern Physics.
› Optics can take you places, provided you know how to properly apply concepts of Wave Optics and Ray Optics. Spend time perfecting your understanding of Dispersion in ray optics and Diffraction in wave optics.
Final Preparation Tips
› Go through previously-asked questions in AIEEE. This will give you a clear idea about how the problems are framed and how to crack them.
› In the exam, there may be some conceptual questions in which you will never go wrong if you apply simple logic.
› In assertion-reason type of questions, it is usually the most basic concepts which explain the assertion. So, getting your basics clear can fetch between scores.
› Short-cuts for calculations and for arriving at conclusive equations are very helpful while solving numerical problems.
Advise to all aspirants: Be through in preparations, practice optimum time management, maintain a calm approach while taking the exam.
Source : HT Horizons
- Institute Wise Opening & Closing Rank (AIEEE Cutoff Rank) for Engineering and Architecture Stream In AIEEE 2008
- AIEEE 2009 Expected Cutoff, Analysis and Solutions
- AIEEE 2009 Detailed Solutions by FIITJEE, Brilliant, Narayan, Time, Resonance, Career Launcher, Prerna etc
- AIEEE 2009 Mathematics - Must have Tips and Tricks
- Circuit Elements, Mangetic Fields and Inductors - AC Circuits Formula Sheet for IIT-JEE and AIEEE
- Electrostatics and DC Circuits Formula Sheet for IIT-JEE and AIEEE
- Shortcuts for solving problems in AIEEE, IITJEE and other engineering exams
- Strategies of problem solving, objective type questions and others for IITJEE, MUST HAVE!!
- How to prepare for IIT JEE 2009 when you have only 4 months in your hand!
- Tips & Strategies for BITSAT, IITJEE and AIEEE 2009
- IIT JEE & AIEEE Tips for Assertion-Reason Type questions in MCQs
- IIT-JEE Mathematics Cheat Sheets and Tables - Must Have!
- AIEEE 2009 - All India Engineering/Architecture Entrance Examination Notification
- The EASIEST way to crack the TOUGHEST EXAM - The IIT JEE
- IIT JEE 2010 Aspirants - Study Plan
- Top 10 Study Tips For IIT-JEE Prep
- How much YOU should study for IIT JEE
- How To Learn Organic Chemistry
- [TRICK] THE DOUBLE BOND EQUIVALENCE CONCEPT
- Step wise approach to crack IIT - JEE --- An Ex-iitians experience
- 10 golden rules to crack IIT -JEE , AIEEE and other Engineering Examinations
- Prepare for IIT - JEE : Some useful suggestions
- Start your IIT- JEE preparation today
- 10 SMALL TIPS TO CRACK AN EXAMINATION
- Expert Speak: Are you taking 11th seriously?
- CBSE and IIT-JEE are very different exams: Expert
- 7% in maths can get you through IIT-JEE
- AIEEE: Recommended Books
- AIEEE 2007, Chemistry Paper Analysis
- AIEEE 2007 Mathematics Paper Analysis
- IITJEE Simplified : Tip 3 - What is the best way to study Mathematics?
- IITJEE Simplified : Study Tip 2 - Things I should avoid?
- IITJEE Simplified: Study Tip 1 - How much should I study?
- AIEEE 2008, What to do at last stage?
- Frequently Asked Questions About AIEEE
- How Can You Crack AIEEE
- Admission Help: Trends in JEE Counseling From JEE 2003 To JEE 2007
- Admission Help: What To Do After Getting Through IIT JEE
- How To Study Organic Chemistry
- LIST OF COUNSELLING CENTRES FOR AIEEE 2008
- Institute Wise Opening & Closing Rank for Engineering and Architecture Stream In AIEEE 2007
- Opening & Closing AIEEE 2007 Rank Of NIT Warangal
- Opening & Closing AIEEE 2007 Rank Of NIT Tiruchirappalli
- Opening & Closing AIEEE 2007 Rank Of IIIT Hyderabad
- Opening & Closing AIEEE 2007 Rank Of BIT, Mesra, Ranchi
- AIEEE 2008 Results Declared Today On 3rd June 2008 at 7:30 PM
- Admission Help: How to choose the right Engineering Branch ?
- Admission Help: How to choose an Engineering College ?
- Got a Ranking in Engineering Entrance Exams - Now What ?