Which books are good for MATHS?
- S.L.Loney for trignometry,coordinate geometry and vectors
- I.A.Maron for calculus (selected portions)
- G.N.Berman for calculus (selected portions)
- M.L.Khanna’s IIT guide (is quite good for practice)
- Tata McGraw Hill (if time permits then and then only)
Study Material can be taken from here for references :- Physics
Which books are good for CHEMISTRY?
– Physical chemistry
- R.C.Mukerjee (try to almost complete the book)
- IIT guide by O.P.Agarwal
– Organic chemistry
- Morrison Boyd (selectively study…very nice book!)
- Solutions to Morrison Boyd (IIT profs. make lots of problem from this book!!!)
- IIT guide by O.P.Agarwal (problems only,don’t go in for theory)
– Inorganic chemistry
- IIT guide by O.P.Agarwal is sufficient
- Any intermediate inorganic chemistry book.
Which books are good for PHYSICS?
we have categorized the books into three categories as follows
- Resnick Halliday Part 1(this book is superb provided you have somebody to xplain it to you..)
- H.C.Verma Part 1(very nice book..lots of conceptual problems ..but no complicated problems)
- IIT guide by S.L.Gupta (one should try to solve the unsolved questions of this book)
- I.E.Irodov (most of the problems are quite good.Leave heavy dose mathematical problems)
– Electricity and Magnetism
- Resnick Halliday Part 2 (this is very nice book provided you have somebody to xplain the text for you)
- H.C.Verma Part 2 ( problems are conceptual , but not sufficient)
- I.E.Irodov (only those problems that are in your course)
– Modern Physics
- H.C.Verma Part 2 (modern physics portion should be done as much as possible)
- IIT guide by S.L.Gupta (solved problems)
- Class XII Marks May Play A Crucial Factor in IIT-JEE from 2011
- IITJEE 2010 Exam Schedule
- IIT-JEE 2009 - OPENING AND CLOSING RANKS FOR COURSES
- JEE Book recommended by Bansal Classes
- IIT-JEE Counseling Brochure Tips and Tricks
- IIT-JEE 2009 Results Declared - Result, Extended Merit List and Toppers
- IITs change Admission Procedure from JEE 2009
- IIT-JEE 2009 Cutoff, Analysis, Open and Closing Ranks of Admitted students
- A Complete Analysis of the IIT-JEE
- IIT JEE 2009 Solutions by Brilliant-Tutorials, FIITJEE, Narayana, Resonance, Prerna, Vidyamandir, Bansal, Career Launcher, Time and Career Point
- Thermodynamics revision sheet for IIT-JEE and AIEEE
- The EASIEST way to crack the TOUGHEST EXAM - The IIT JEE
- IIT - JEE 2009 Syllabus (Chemistry, Physics & Maths)
- IIT - JEE 2009 Detailed Admission Notification (Admission Forms)
- How to apply for IIT - JEE 2009? (Online/Offline)
- Bad to worse: In IIT with just 5% in JEE physics - TOI
- FAQs On IIT-JEE - Questions You Generally ASK!!
- EXAM RESULT LINKS
- [NEWS] Model Answer Paper to be Available for Public Scrutiny Before Papers are Corrected
- IIT - JEE Examination Schedule - 2009
- IITJEE Simplified : Tip 3 - What is the best way to study Mathematics?
- IITJEE Simplified : Study Tip 2 - Things I should avoid?
- IITJEE Simplified: Study Tip 1 - How much should I study?
- IIT - JEE Branch Cut-off list of the 2007 admissions
- Availability of Courses In IIT Bombay, Delhi, Guwahati, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Madras, Roorkee, IT-BHU Varanasi, ISM Dhanbad
- Opening and Closing Ranks of IIT JEE 2007 courses allotted to General, SC and ST Candidates