B.TECH. DEGREE PROGRAMME
Previous Year’s VITEEE Question Paper
You can send a DD for Rs.100/- in favour of VIT University, payable at Vellore along with a self addressed A4 size envelope with Rs.25/- stamp affixed, along with a covering letter to the Admissions Officer, VIT University, Vellore – 632 014.
Admission to B.Tech. Degree Programme is based on VIT Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEEE) conducted all over India.
- A pass in 10+2 or its equivalent with a minimum average of 60% of marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics or Biology (PCM / PCB)
- A pass in 10+2 or its equivalent with 50% average marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics or Biology (PCM / PCB) for candidates belonging to SC/ST and Students hailing from Jammu & Kashmir and from the North Eastern States of Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Tripura, Sikkim, Nagaland, Mizoram and Arunachal Pradesh
- Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (PCM) candidates are eligible for all the programmes
- Physics, Chemistry & Biology (PCB) candidates are eligible only for B.Tech. Bioinformatics, Biotechnology & Biomedical Engineering programmes
Procedure of admission
- Advertisement given regarding issue of application forms, important dates etc., in all leading newspapers all over India and notified in the VIT website.
- Applications can be obtained from selected Post Offices / may be obtained by post from VIT.
- Entrance exam conducted in major cities all over India.
- Publication of results in leading websites.
- Call for counselling in batches and allotment of branches on the basis of the rank.