Years back, one day i woke up and decided that I am gonna fight for IIT JEE. But didn’t know how. Only coaching institutes were the only hope. At that time something like knowledgebin.org was not there in anyone’s mind. So I must say friends, you are lucky.
Since last few months I am writing answers to your queries. Most of the people have same questions, I had them too when I was preparing for JEE. While studying me and my best friend "Mechanicals" developed few practices which put both of us ahead of many people (we both scored good ranks in IIT). So along with all things I’ll share those ideas too, but it?s up to you to practice them or not, or may be some use them with some tweaks.
The most important thing
When I was preparing for JEE, I thought that if I don’t make it into IIT what will I do in life. I did my best is exams but was nervous. I still remember after two days IIT was supposed to declare the results. I was in a great tension. I was visiting one of my father’s friends. That day, uncle taught me the most important lesson of my life. What is the most important thing is anybody’s life? It was not IIT, it was not money. It was "happiness". I think that?s why we do all the things in life "because want to be happy".
Friends, all I am trying to say is, IIT is a great place to study. It will make a lot of changes in your life. You definitely should put your best efforts for it. But even if you dont make it, IIT is not the end of life, in fact anything can’t be so great which doesn’t have any equal alternative. So rather than thinking "what if I don?t make it", you should prepare yourself better to make it. Believe me, even if you don?t clear JEE, all the preparations will not go wasted. The hard work, the fighting spirit, the devotion you will put for it, it will help you in everything you do in life. You know what, I still believe that the best thing that happened to me was not IIT. It was those 2 years when I prepared for IIT.
- CBSE Class 10th and 12th 2010 Exams from March 3, 2010
- Increased Seats in IIT-JEE and AIEEE 2009
- The Do's and Dont's for IITJEE by an IITian 2009
- JEE Book recommended by Bansal Classes
- Tips by IIT-JEE 2007 Topper - Achin Bansal
- The Concepts of Chemical Equilibrium for IIT-JEE
- IIT JEE 2009 Solutions by Brilliant-Tutorials, FIITJEE, Narayana, Resonance, Prerna, Vidyamandir, Bansal, Career Launcher, Time and Career Point
- How to prepare for IIT JEE 2009 when you have only 4 months in your hand!
- Every IITian has created 100 jobs : A survey
- NATA, CEED, NIFT, NID AND AIEEE 2009
- Tips for succeeding in BITSAT - Tips For You
- Karnataka CET - Admission, Time Table, Breakup, Fee Structure
- Top 10 Study Tips For IIT-JEE Prep
- FAQs On IIT-JEE - Questions You Generally ASK!!
- Solutions: CBSE - 2008, IIT-JEE-2008, AIEEE-2008, CBSE Mains-2008, DPMT 2008, DCE 2006
- Every Thing You Wanted To Know: Delhi College of Engineering (DCE) and NSIT
- Step wise approach to crack IIT - JEE --- An Ex-iitians experience
- 10 golden rules to crack IIT -JEE , AIEEE and other Engineering Examinations
- Prepare for IIT - JEE : Some useful suggestions
- Start your IIT- JEE preparation today
- A Complete Guide To IIT - JEE
- IIT Director questions the IIT- JEE pattern
- Why Students Are Not Preferring IT Courses?
- Tips From IIT JEE 2008 Topper
- AIEEE: Recommended Books
- How Can You Crack AIEEE
- Admission Help: Trends in JEE Counseling From JEE 2003 To JEE 2007
- Admission Help: What To Do After Getting Through IIT JEE
- Interview Of An AIR 25th Student