Results of AIEEE 2008 (All India Engineeering Entrance Examination) held on April 27 are likely to be declared today at 7.30 PM
Lakhs of students from across the country on April 27th appeared for the All India Engineering entrance examinations. The meritorious students would take admission into the prestigious National Institutes of Technology (NIT’s) and other AIEEE participating institutes .
AIEEE is conducted the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) where candidates are ranked on all India basis and also according to their state. So they have an all India rank and a state rank. To check out AIEEE 2008 Result, bookmark this page or subscribe to Entrance Exam Alerts Group at Yahoo Groups to get free exam and Result alert in your email.In AIEEE 2008, A total of 105 questions, fifteen less than last year’s 120 questions, were there in the paper containing 315 marks. There was also negative marking for each incorrect answer. Total marks last year was 360.
- Institute Wise Opening & Closing Rank (AIEEE Cutoff Rank) for Engineering and Architecture Stream In AIEEE 2008
- AIEEE 2009 Expected Cutoff, Analysis and Solutions
- AIEEE 2009 Detailed Solutions by FIITJEE, Brilliant, Narayan, Time, Resonance, Career Launcher, Prerna etc
- AIEEE 2009 Mathematics - Must have Tips and Tricks
- AIEEE 2009 Physics Last Minute Preparation Tips
- Shortcuts for solving problems in AIEEE, IITJEE and other engineering exams
- AIEEE 2009 - All India Engineering/Architecture Entrance Examination Notification
- AIEEE: Recommended Books
- AIEEE 2007, Chemistry Paper Analysis
- AIEEE 2007 Mathematics Paper Analysis
- AIEEE 2008, What to do at last stage?
- Frequently Asked Questions About AIEEE
- LIST OF COUNSELLING CENTRES FOR AIEEE 2008
- Institute Wise Opening & Closing Rank for Engineering and Architecture Stream In AIEEE 2007
- Opening & Closing AIEEE 2007 Rank Of NIT Warangal
- Opening & Closing AIEEE 2007 Rank Of NIT Tiruchirappalli
- Opening & Closing AIEEE 2007 Rank Of IIIT Hyderabad
- Opening & Closing AIEEE 2007 Rank Of BIT, Mesra, Ranchi