The AIEEE 2009 paper was held all across the country on 26th April 2009. All the details regarding the paper along with the expected AIEEE 2009 cutoff will be posted right here after the exam. If you want to go through previous year opening and closing ranks for AIEEE, visit the official site here.
- There was a major change in the pattern of the paper, which was a surprise!
- The Maths was considered to be the toughest.
The total marks of the AIEEE 2009 paper were 432.
Entrance Corner Analysis :
AIEEE 2009 question paper pattern was quite unexpected and has some surprises. For example, questions of 8 marks were introduced, which added to the overall difficulty of the exam. Math paper was toughest one where as chemistry paper was easy and physics paper was average Question paper had following pattern:
Expected AIEEE 2009 cutoff based on calculated marks is given in the table below :
Actual AIEEE 2008 ranks according to marks obtained in AIEEE 2008:
- Institute Wise Opening & Closing Rank (AIEEE Cutoff Rank) for Engineering and Architecture Stream In AIEEE 2008
- AIEEE 2009 Detailed Solutions by FIITJEE, Brilliant, Narayan, Time, Resonance, Career Launcher, Prerna etc
- AIEEE 2009 Mathematics - Must have Tips and Tricks
- AIEEE 2009 Physics Last Minute Preparation Tips
- Shortcuts for solving problems in AIEEE, IITJEE and other engineering exams
- AIEEE 2009 - All India Engineering/Architecture Entrance Examination Notification
- AIEEE: Recommended Books
- AIEEE 2007, Chemistry Paper Analysis
- AIEEE 2007 Mathematics Paper Analysis
- AIEEE 2008, What to do at last stage?
- Frequently Asked Questions About AIEEE
- LIST OF COUNSELLING CENTRES FOR AIEEE 2008
- Institute Wise Opening & Closing Rank for Engineering and Architecture Stream In AIEEE 2007
- Opening & Closing AIEEE 2007 Rank Of NIT Warangal
- Opening & Closing AIEEE 2007 Rank Of NIT Tiruchirappalli
- Opening & Closing AIEEE 2007 Rank Of IIIT Hyderabad
- Opening & Closing AIEEE 2007 Rank Of BIT, Mesra, Ranchi
- AIEEE 2008 Results Declared Today On 3rd June 2008 at 7:30 PM