The released the initial Committee Answer keys noting six mistakes – four in the engineering stream and two in the medicine stream, here on Saturday.
In the mathematics paper of engineering stream, question number 24 had no correct answer in the options while question number 40 had two correct answers – option 2 or 3. In the physics paper, no correct answer was available for question number 100.
Similar was the case with question number 134 in the chemistry paper.
In the medical stream, no correct answer was available for question number 114 of physics paper. In the chemistry paper, options 1 and 4 would be treated as correct for question number 160.
The Convener said that the key was related to Set A of both engineering and medicine streams.
He said that students, parents or academics could send their observations on the initial key to the Convener, EAMCET-2008, SIT Building, Cellar Portion, JNTU Campus, Kukatpally by May 18. The key is available on www.apeamcet.org, according to a press release.
Source - The Hindu
- PTU CET 2010 Punjab Technical University Combined Entrance Test 2010
- DA-IICT Btech (ICT) Admissions Deadline on 5th March, 2010
- MHT-CET-2010 on Thursday, 6th May, 2010
- SRMEEE 2010 on 2nd May, 2010 - SRM Engineering Entrance Examination
- Manipal University Admissions 2010
- VITEEE - 2010 Exam on April 17, 2010
- Karnataka CET 2009 Results, Architecture Rank list and Answer Keys
- Punjab Engineering College (PEC) 2009 expected Cutoff and admission notification
- Karnataka CET Expected Cutoff, Answer Key, Ranking and Colleges under CET 2009
- VITEEE 2009 Sample Question Papers - Mathematics
- VITEEE 2009 Sample Question Papers - Chemistry
- VITEEE 2009 Sample Question Papers - Physics
- EAMCET 2009 Offline Application Details, Eligibility Criteria, Qualifying Marks, Syllabus and Subject Wise Weightage
- NATA, CEED, NIFT, NID AND AIEEE 2009
- Karnataka CET - Admission, Time Table, Breakup, Fee Structure
- Kaanataka CET Previous Year Question Papers
- VIT 2009 [NRI]: Admission to B.TECH. DEGREE PROGRAMMES for NRI / FOREIGN CATEGORY is open for the year 2009-2010
- WBJEE 2009 on April 19 2009 - No upper age limit for WBJEE exam
- The Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) Information and Previous Year Questions - 2004 to 2008
- Top 50 private Engineering Colleges
- AMRITHA VISWAVIDYA PEETHAM University - Deatiled Information
- Counseling : FAQ’s about NSIT/DCE
- DCE 2008 Exam: What to do at last stage?
- Detailed Information - Vellore Institute Of Technology (VIT)
- List Of All the Engineering Exams In India - Deatiled Information
- Complete MHT-CET 2007 And Maharastra University Information Explained