Congratulations to all those who successfully cleared their 10th. Having gone to 11th, I am quite sure that most of you would be in a mood to take some time off your studies. Yes, I do know how excited students are once they enter 11th. Students feel like a grown up and want to enjoy all the freedoms of a grown up. Students want to enjoy the time as they feel the burden of board exams has been unloaded. During this time, studies take a backseat and are not cared about.
Somehow regardless of all the advice that keeps pouring in eleventhies always ignore them. Even though your seniors would advise you to take eleventh seriously but you choose not to break the trend. There are very few who do not give in to the peer pressure and work towards their goal, but most of the students enjoy the time only to suffer later.
I know you want to be free from the burden of studies for sometime as 12th would again be all about studying. However, this lure only takes you down cause when you give your entrance examinations immediately after board exams you wish that you had been more serious during 11th. You remember how your seniors warned you and then you warn your juniors. Yeah, the cycle carries on.
So, why is it that students tend to be so short –sighted? Students need to realize that the time is precious and if you want to achieve your goal of becoming a doctor or engineer then 11th should be taken seriously. You can always find some time to enjoy besides studying. Here are some tips you can follow:
- How to Prepare for IIT JEE Main 2020 during Covid
- What are the Best Books for JEE Main 2020?
- AIEEE 2009 Mathematics - Must have Tips and Tricks
- AIEEE 2009 Physics Last Minute Preparation Tips
- Circuit Elements, Mangetic Fields and Inductors - AC Circuits Formula Sheet for IIT-JEE and AIEEE
- Electrostatics and DC Circuits Formula Sheet for IIT-JEE and AIEEE
- Shortcuts for solving problems in AIEEE, IITJEE and other engineering exams
- Strategies of problem solving, objective type questions and others for IITJEE, MUST HAVE!!
- How to prepare for IIT JEE 2009 when you have only 4 months in your hand!
- Tips & Strategies for BITSAT, IITJEE and AIEEE 2009
- IIT JEE & AIEEE Tips for Assertion-Reason Type questions in MCQs
- IIT-JEE Cheat Sheets - integral cheatsheet, calculus 2 cheat sheet
- The EASIEST way to crack the TOUGHEST EXAM - The IIT JEE
- IIT JEE 2010 Aspirants - Study Plan
- Top 10 Study Tips For IIT-JEE Prep
- How much YOU should study for IIT JEE
- How To Learn Organic Chemistry
- [TRICK] THE DOUBLE BOND EQUIVALENCE CONCEPT
- Step wise approach to crack IIT - JEE --- An Ex-iitians experience
- 10 golden rules to crack IIT -JEE , AIEEE and other Engineering Examinations
- Prepare for IIT - JEE : Some useful suggestions
- Start your IIT- JEE preparation today
- 10 SMALL TIPS TO CRACK AN EXAMINATION
- CBSE and IIT-JEE are very different exams: Expert
- 7% in maths can get you through IIT-JEE
- IITJEE Simplified : Tip 3 - What is the best way to study Mathematics?
- IITJEE Simplified : Study Tip 2 - Things I should avoid?
- IITJEE Simplified: Study Tip 1 - How much should I study?
- How Can You Crack AIEEE
- Admission Help: Trends in JEE Counseling From JEE 2003 To JEE 2007
- Admission Help: What To Do After Getting Through IIT JEE
- How To Study Organic Chemistry
- Admission Help: How to choose the right Engineering Branch ?