AUTHOR-J.P.Sinha.Teacher for IIT-JEE/PMT
To prepare for IIT-JEE/PMT (or other medical and engineering entrances)you should first finish the NCERT books of 11th and 12th(as described in Part - 1of this series of articles).Then you should go for some self assesement by solving few sample papers of IIT/PMT published regularly in different competition magazines.In this way you will be able to know your strong and weak areas.Then based on this experience you should do extra reading of the concepts in topics that are your weakness.Then, again more sample papers and previous year papers should be solved.And based on your performance in such papers you should decide the topics in which you need extra work.In this way your preparation at the personal level will be completed by the time you reach 12th class.And at this level of your preparation you will feel that you can clear entrances like DCE,DPMT,BITS-Pilani…etc.And you have not joined any coaching yet. Now to remain focussed you may join a ‘one year course’ at any reputable coaching institute.There you will be made to do regular problem solving practice.Since you are already done with the entire syllabus(if you followed the above programme of study!) so at the coaching you won’t feel any problem in understanding complicated numaricals that are generally discussed in a coaching class. And your problem solving skills will be further sharpened.And you will certainly find your self in some IIT( or a medical college) the next year pursuing the course of your dream.
- How to Prepare for IIT JEE Main 2020 during Covid
- What are the Best Books for JEE Main 2020?
- AIEEE 2009 Mathematics - Must have Tips and Tricks
- AIEEE 2009 Physics Last Minute Preparation Tips
- Circuit Elements, Mangetic Fields and Inductors - AC Circuits Formula Sheet for IIT-JEE and AIEEE
- Electrostatics and DC Circuits Formula Sheet for IIT-JEE and AIEEE
- Shortcuts for solving problems in AIEEE, IITJEE and other engineering exams
- Strategies of problem solving, objective type questions and others for IITJEE, MUST HAVE!!
- How to prepare for IIT JEE 2009 when you have only 4 months in your hand!
- Tips & Strategies for BITSAT, IITJEE and AIEEE 2009
- IIT JEE & AIEEE Tips for Assertion-Reason Type questions in MCQs
- IIT-JEE Cheat Sheets - integral cheatsheet, calculus 2 cheat sheet
- The EASIEST way to crack the TOUGHEST EXAM - The IIT JEE
- IIT JEE 2010 Aspirants - Study Plan
- Top 10 Study Tips For IIT-JEE Prep
- How much YOU should study for IIT JEE
- How To Learn Organic Chemistry
- [TRICK] THE DOUBLE BOND EQUIVALENCE CONCEPT
- Step wise approach to crack IIT - JEE --- An Ex-iitians experience
- 10 golden rules to crack IIT -JEE , AIEEE and other Engineering Examinations
- Prepare for IIT - JEE : Some useful suggestions
- Start your IIT- JEE preparation today
- 10 SMALL TIPS TO CRACK AN EXAMINATION
- Expert Speak: Are you taking 11th seriously?
- CBSE and IIT-JEE are very different exams: Expert
- 7% in maths can get you through IIT-JEE
- IITJEE Simplified : Tip 3 - What is the best way to study Mathematics?
- IITJEE Simplified : Study Tip 2 - Things I should avoid?
- IITJEE Simplified: Study Tip 1 - How much should I study?
- How Can You Crack AIEEE
- Admission Help: Trends in JEE Counseling From JEE 2003 To JEE 2007
- Admission Help: What To Do After Getting Through IIT JEE
- How To Study Organic Chemistry
- Admission Help: How to choose the right Engineering Branch ?