The results of the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) 2008, for admission to various IIT’s across the country, will be declared on 30th May, 2008 at 8:00 AM
The Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) is conducted for the admission in the old seven IIT’s located at Mumbai, New Delhi, Guwahati, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Chennai and Roorkee; Indian School of Mines University, Dhanbad and Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University (IT-BHU) and the three new IIT’s that has been confirmed by the government in the states of Andhra Pradesh at Hyderabad, Bihar at Patna and in Rajsathan for the academic session 2008-09.Their is also some news of opening of new IIT’s even in Punjab and Himachal Pradesh this year so we could expect the increases in the rank list which would go to somewhere around 8000
Those who are eager just check the ranking procedure here
The results would be released on all the IIT JEE websites.
Here is the link to the JEE website - http://www.iitg.ernet.in/jee/index.html
- How to Prepare for IIT JEE Main 2020 during Covid
- What are the Best Books for JEE Main 2020?
- Class XII Marks May Play A Crucial Factor in IIT-JEE from 2011
- IITJEE 2010 Exam Schedule
- IIT-JEE 2009 - OPENING AND CLOSING RANKS FOR COURSES
- JEE Book recommended by Bansal Classes
- IIT-JEE Counseling Brochure Tips and Tricks
- IIT-JEE 2009 Results Declared - Result, Extended Merit List and Toppers
- IITs change Admission Procedure from JEE 2009
- IIT-JEE 2009 Cutoff, Analysis, Open and Closing Ranks of Admitted students
- A Complete Analysis of the IIT-JEE
- IIT JEE 2009 Solutions by Brilliant-Tutorials, FIITJEE, Narayana, Resonance, Prerna, Vidyamandir, Bansal, Career Launcher, Time and Career Point
- The EASIEST way to crack the TOUGHEST EXAM - The IIT JEE
- IIT - JEE 2009 Syllabus (Chemistry, Physics & Maths)
- IIT - JEE 2009 Detailed Admission Notification (Admission Forms)
- How to apply for IIT - JEE 2009? (Online/Offline)
- Bad to worse: In IIT with just 5% in JEE physics - TOI
- FAQs On IIT-JEE - Questions You Generally ASK!!
- [NEWS] Model Answer Paper to be Available for Public Scrutiny Before Papers are Corrected
- IIT - JEE Examination Schedule - 2009
- IITJEE Simplified : Tip 3 - What is the best way to study Mathematics?
- IITJEE Simplified : Study Tip 2 - Things I should avoid?
- IITJEE Simplified: Study Tip 1 - How much should I study?
- IIT - JEE Branch Cut-off list of the 2007 admissions
- Availability of Courses In IIT Bombay, Delhi, Guwahati, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Madras, Roorkee, IT-BHU Varanasi, ISM Dhanbad
- Opening and Closing Ranks of IIT JEE 2007 courses allotted to General, SC and ST Candidates