Authorities have indefinitely postponed IIT JEE Main 2020’s second session because of the lockdowns due to the Covid pandemic. This gives aspirants extra time to complete their preparations for the tests. They can use the time effectively and productively, and follow a smart plan to prepare well. We help you by providing useful learning tips to make full use of the available time.
Follow an Intelligent Schedule
Utilize this phase to quickly go through the concepts, formulae and short notes of the all the subject chapters in a planned manner and allot equal amount of time to every subject. Bolster your knowledge of the concepts as well as their application by answering previous years’ papers and mock tests.
Use online platforms that provide virtual classrooms, mock tests, expert opinions, complete notes and more for ideal preparation. These websites allow you to learn easily and effectively form the comfort of your home and use the available time efficiently.
Don’t let the negativity surrounding Covid affect you. Retain your motivation and focus on your revisions. Take a break after every couple of hours of study to enable the brain to digest the information and to revive your energy for subsequent sessions. Ignore the distracting thoughts, maintain calmness and concentrate with determination.
Solve Mock Tests
By solving mock tests and past years’ papers you can learn about your weak and strong areas. You can analyse your weak aspects, wrong attempts, doubts and errors from JEE Main’s round 1 and work to improve these areas. Consolidate your preparation and focus on efficiently solving the problems after thoroughly understanding the concepts.
Learn to Apply Vital Formulae
It is essential to apply formulae conceptually in the questions during revision. This can help to improve your accuracy and speed as most questions in Maths and Physics need to be answered by conceptually applying formulae. To sum up, time management and correct strategy will play a big role in the rank you’ll get. Use the remaining time for revision and to improve accuracy and speed in problem solving.
- What are the Best Books for JEE Main 2020?
- Class XII Marks May Play A Crucial Factor in IIT-JEE from 2011
- IITJEE 2010 Exam Schedule
- IIT-JEE 2009 - OPENING AND CLOSING RANKS FOR COURSES
- JEE Book recommended by Bansal Classes
- IIT-JEE Counseling Brochure Tips and Tricks
- IIT-JEE 2009 Results Declared - Result, Extended Merit List and Toppers
- IITs change Admission Procedure from JEE 2009
- IIT-JEE 2009 Cutoff, Analysis, Open and Closing Ranks of Admitted students
- A Complete Analysis of the IIT-JEE
- IIT JEE 2009 Solutions by Brilliant-Tutorials, FIITJEE, Narayana, Resonance, Prerna, Vidyamandir, Bansal, Career Launcher, Time and Career Point
- AIEEE 2009 Mathematics - Must have Tips and Tricks
- AIEEE 2009 Physics Last Minute Preparation Tips
- Circuit Elements, Mangetic Fields and Inductors - AC Circuits Formula Sheet for IIT-JEE and AIEEE
- Electrostatics and DC Circuits Formula Sheet for IIT-JEE and AIEEE
- Shortcuts for solving problems in AIEEE, IITJEE and other engineering exams
- Strategies of problem solving, objective type questions and others for IITJEE, MUST HAVE!!
- How to prepare for IIT JEE 2009 when you have only 4 months in your hand!
- Tips & Strategies for BITSAT, IITJEE and AIEEE 2009
- IIT JEE & AIEEE Tips for Assertion-Reason Type questions in MCQs
- IIT-JEE Cheat Sheets - integral cheatsheet, calculus 2 cheat sheet
- The EASIEST way to crack the TOUGHEST EXAM - The IIT JEE
- IIT - JEE 2009 Syllabus (Chemistry, Physics & Maths)
- IIT - JEE 2009 Detailed Admission Notification (Admission Forms)
- How to apply for IIT - JEE 2009? (Online/Offline)
- IIT JEE 2010 Aspirants - Study Plan
- Top 10 Study Tips For IIT-JEE Prep
- How much YOU should study for IIT JEE
- How To Learn Organic Chemistry
- Bad to worse: In IIT with just 5% in JEE physics - TOI
- FAQs On IIT-JEE - Questions You Generally ASK!!
- [TRICK] THE DOUBLE BOND EQUIVALENCE CONCEPT
- [NEWS] Model Answer Paper to be Available for Public Scrutiny Before Papers are Corrected
- IIT - JEE Examination Schedule - 2009
- Step wise approach to crack IIT - JEE --- An Ex-iitians experience
- 10 golden rules to crack IIT -JEE , AIEEE and other Engineering Examinations
- Prepare for IIT - JEE : Some useful suggestions
- Start your IIT- JEE preparation today
- 10 SMALL TIPS TO CRACK AN EXAMINATION
- Expert Speak: Are you taking 11th seriously?
- CBSE and IIT-JEE are very different exams: Expert
- 7% in maths can get you through IIT-JEE
- IITJEE Simplified : Tip 3 - What is the best way to study Mathematics?
- IITJEE Simplified : Study Tip 2 - Things I should avoid?
- IITJEE Simplified: Study Tip 1 - How much should I study?
- IIT - JEE Branch Cut-off list of the 2007 admissions
- How Can You Crack AIEEE
- Admission Help: Trends in JEE Counseling From JEE 2003 To JEE 2007
- Admission Help: What To Do After Getting Through IIT JEE
- Availability of Courses In IIT Bombay, Delhi, Guwahati, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Madras, Roorkee, IT-BHU Varanasi, ISM Dhanbad
- Opening and Closing Ranks of IIT JEE 2007 courses allotted to General, SC and ST Candidates
- How To Study Organic Chemistry
- Admission Help: How to choose the right Engineering Branch ?