The most difficult thing is to have victory over yourself— To win over your own emotions. This sounds a little dramatic, but it’s not a mere dialogue. It is the fact of our daily lives. I humbly agree here that this goes under the following category:
"EASY TO SAY, HARD TO FOLLOW, DIFFICULT TO IMPLEMENT"
But everybody has to do it, knowingly or unknowingly; otherwise you hurt yourself beyond your own imagination.
When the tide of panic shakes your body, propagates through your nerves, you have only that invisible faith of yours to fight against that terrible wave.
If you compare both the things —panic wave and faith—both of them are generated through a state of mind and both are invisible emotions. Panic is momentary and faith is permanent. Which one should we choose? The one with a temporary nature or the one with long lasting nature?
Panic is something that we can sense; rather it fills up all your senses. It can make you emotionally paralytic. It is generated in your mind and takes control of the entire body within a fraction of second. What we see, what we hear, what we think cannot be registered by our body because of its presence.
If I am into my senses, I can find my way out. But these visible and daily used capabilities of mine, are under the shadow of that rare feeling. What do I do for myself to keep my senses alive in that panicky moment? Is this the behavior that we call "human"??
Nope, certainly not. It’s not the case that only some people go through this emotion. Everybody goes through it, everybody, at some point of time in his or her life. Many of the people go through this at the crucial stages of their lives. Great people survive through it with only their invisible faith and great determination. This itself becomes their shield against this invisible negative feeling to which we give birth to, nurture and become a slave to.
Is it worth it? Do we have to become slave of some negative thought?
We have to remember that we are the creator of it and we have every right and potential to destroy it. I believe that every poison has an antidote. If poison is within you, believe me an antidote is also present in you. You just have to make use of it.
Now I have the answer how to fight with panicky moments, but merely saying and writing it down will not help. We have to think, we should reflect, we should implement —then it would be more like an answer to a problem that we face when we become panicked.
- How to Prepare for IIT JEE Main 2020 during Covid
- What are the Best Books for JEE Main 2020?
- AIEEE 2009 Mathematics - Must have Tips and Tricks
- AIEEE 2009 Physics Last Minute Preparation Tips
- Circuit Elements, Mangetic Fields and Inductors - AC Circuits Formula Sheet for IIT-JEE and AIEEE
- Electrostatics and DC Circuits Formula Sheet for IIT-JEE and AIEEE
- Shortcuts for solving problems in AIEEE, IITJEE and other engineering exams
- Strategies of problem solving, objective type questions and others for IITJEE, MUST HAVE!!
- How to prepare for IIT JEE 2009 when you have only 4 months in your hand!
- Tips & Strategies for BITSAT, IITJEE and AIEEE 2009
- IIT JEE & AIEEE Tips for Assertion-Reason Type questions in MCQs
- IIT-JEE Cheat Sheets - integral cheatsheet, calculus 2 cheat sheet
- The EASIEST way to crack the TOUGHEST EXAM - The IIT JEE
- IIT JEE 2010 Aspirants - Study Plan
- Top 10 Study Tips For IIT-JEE Prep
- How much YOU should study for IIT JEE
- How To Learn Organic Chemistry
- [TRICK] THE DOUBLE BOND EQUIVALENCE CONCEPT
- Step wise approach to crack IIT - JEE --- An Ex-iitians experience
- 10 golden rules to crack IIT -JEE , AIEEE and other Engineering Examinations
- Prepare for IIT - JEE : Some useful suggestions
- Start your IIT- JEE preparation today
- 10 SMALL TIPS TO CRACK AN EXAMINATION
- Expert Speak: Are you taking 11th seriously?
- CBSE and IIT-JEE are very different exams: Expert
- 7% in maths can get you through IIT-JEE
- IITJEE Simplified : Tip 3 - What is the best way to study Mathematics?
- IITJEE Simplified : Study Tip 2 - Things I should avoid?
- IITJEE Simplified: Study Tip 1 - How much should I study?
- How Can You Crack AIEEE
- Admission Help: Trends in JEE Counseling From JEE 2003 To JEE 2007
- Admission Help: What To Do After Getting Through IIT JEE
- How To Study Organic Chemistry
- Admission Help: How to choose the right Engineering Branch ?