This section is made with the aim to explain you what strategy means. You can also submit your strategical problems ,using the form given below.Deatailed description of strategy is given in our ’strategy’ section.
1. Strategical Fundas : This sub-section deals with those strategies that are not known to many of the aspirants of JEE , while at the same time they plays a prominent role in making a good rank in JEE.We are very sure that many of you will be able to relate to these strategical funda problems, even four or five of these problems are ‘eating you’ everyday consciously or unconsciously.
while one is prepairing these are the type of questions that comes to ones mind, unfortunately these type of questions are NOT dealt by most of the coaching institutes and tutorials , even if they are, then only when JEE is nearing.Good strategy can make you work at the peak of your efficiency.You surely have come across a case similar to this-> there was this guy named “Hi Fi” ,who was very intelligent , when given a tough problem and he was able to crack it in a jiffy, but when comes JEE he has either scored a bad rank or is not there in the list at all!!.So you ask , “what was wrong with him?” , answer could be overconfidence,couldnt revise properly,was not relaxed enough before the exam day, but to put this in one word we will say it was a case of bad strategy.
2. PCM Fundas : This sub-section deals with the regular P (Physics), C (Chemistry), and M(Maths).The more grasp you have on PCM the wider are the doors open for you to get through . What you learn at your coaching and tutorials are the PCM fundas, they are wihout doubt the most important thing to make you through.
There are always few scoring portions in each of physics , chemistry and maths portion e.g. in physics,modern physics question is a cakewalk provided you are not too bad at calculations.For mastering the PCM part it is very important that you should have your basics ultraclear.
In this funda section our main focus will be to give you various basic concepts and reasonings but we will not focus much on this because coaching and books are sufficient for learning them,our main motto is to provide those help which coachings and book cannot provide.
These are a few strategical problems
1. How to check my state of preperation?
2. I dont have a shining academic records, what are my possibility of getting through IITJEE?
3. How many hours a day should i study?
4. Will doing lots of objective type question will help in objective part of JEE?
5 Do i need question bank or tonnes of theory?
6. How should i plan my daily routine(short run strategy)?(we can help you in this provided you send us your planned routine)
7. How should i plan my long run strategy?(send us your plan and we will tailor edit it for you)
8. How should i plan my day a week or month before the examination date?
9. What should be my strategy in the examination center?(YES!! even here there are certain very important strategies)
10. How important is group study?
11. When should i start solving question papers, how helpful can they be?
12. How much one should rely on coachings?
13. What is the right time to start preparing for JEE?
14. Is first attempt really the ‘best attempt’ ?
1. Which are scoring potions in PCM?
2. Should i study the chapters in physics in certain order?
3. Should i solve as many books as possible?
4. How to improve my maths
5. When to do inorganic chemistry portion?