FOLLOWING PROCEDURE WILL BE EMPLOYED FOR RANKING PURPOSE
1. Only those candidates who attempt both Paper 1 and Paper 2 will be considered for the ranking.
2. Marks in each subject like Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry will be obtained by adding the marks secured in that subject part in both paper 1 and paper 2. i.e. Marks in Mathematics will be equal to marks in Mathematics section of Paper 1 + marks in Mathematics section of Paper 2. Similar procedure will be followed for Physics and Chemistry.
3. Subject-wise Cut off- All candidates whose marks are in the top 80% bracket of the total candidates appeared will qualify the cut off requirement for that subject for General/DS category. Candidates meeting the cut off requirements for all the three subjects will be considered for the ranking.
4.Subject-wise Cut offs for the reserved category candidates:There is some relaxation in the subject-wise cut offs available to reserved category candidates.
5.Based on the aggregate marks secured in the Examination, a common merit list with AIR will be prepared without any relaxed criteria. Total number of candidates declared qualified and ranked will be 1.15 times the total number of seats available at the seven IITs, IT-BHU and ISMU.
6.Reserved Category Merit Lists- In addition to a common merit list, separate merit lists of candidates belonging to the SC, ST, and PD categories will be prepared by giving some further relaxation in the aggregate cut off determined in 5 above. If a candidate belongs to more than one reserved category, then he/she for the purpose of ranking shall be considered in all the categories in which he/she qualifies.
7.Total number of candidates declared qualified in any reserved category will not exceed 1.15 times the total seats available in that category.
- How to Prepare for IIT JEE Main 2020 during Covid
- What are the Best Books for JEE Main 2020?
- Class XII Marks May Play A Crucial Factor in IIT-JEE from 2011
- IITJEE 2010 Exam Schedule
- IIT-JEE 2009 - OPENING AND CLOSING RANKS FOR COURSES
- JEE Book recommended by Bansal Classes
- IIT-JEE Counseling Brochure Tips and Tricks
- IIT-JEE 2009 Results Declared - Result, Extended Merit List and Toppers
- IITs change Admission Procedure from JEE 2009
- IIT-JEE 2009 Cutoff, Analysis, Open and Closing Ranks of Admitted students
- A Complete Analysis of the IIT-JEE
- IIT JEE 2009 Solutions by Brilliant-Tutorials, FIITJEE, Narayana, Resonance, Prerna, Vidyamandir, Bansal, Career Launcher, Time and Career Point
- The EASIEST way to crack the TOUGHEST EXAM - The IIT JEE
- IIT - JEE 2009 Syllabus (Chemistry, Physics & Maths)
- IIT - JEE 2009 Detailed Admission Notification (Admission Forms)
- How to apply for IIT - JEE 2009? (Online/Offline)
- Bad to worse: In IIT with just 5% in JEE physics - TOI
- FAQs On IIT-JEE - Questions You Generally ASK!!
- [NEWS] Model Answer Paper to be Available for Public Scrutiny Before Papers are Corrected
- IIT - JEE Examination Schedule - 2009
- IITJEE Simplified : Tip 3 - What is the best way to study Mathematics?
- IITJEE Simplified : Study Tip 2 - Things I should avoid?
- IITJEE Simplified: Study Tip 1 - How much should I study?
- IIT - JEE Branch Cut-off list of the 2007 admissions
- Availability of Courses In IIT Bombay, Delhi, Guwahati, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Madras, Roorkee, IT-BHU Varanasi, ISM Dhanbad
- Opening and Closing Ranks of IIT JEE 2007 courses allotted to General, SC and ST Candidates