Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination Notification
UKSEE 2009 for admission to degree courses in Engineering (B.Tech), Pharmacy (B. Pharm.), Architecture (B. Arch.), Hotel Management (BHMCT) and Post Graduate Courses MCA/MBA of Govt Aided and Private unaided institutions affiliated to Uttarakhand Technical University
Uttarakhand Technical University
Admission Notice Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination (UKSEE: 2009)
Uttarakhand Technical University (UKTU), Dehradun is conducting Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination (UKSEE: 2009) on 09th and 10th May, 2009 for admission to degree courses in Engineering (B.Tech)/ Pharmacy (B. Pharm.)/ Architecture (B. Arch.)/ Hotel Management (BHMCT) and Post Graduate Courses MCA/MBA of Govt Aided and Private unaided institutions affiliated to Uttarakhand Technical University along with some other Universities of Uttarakhand in academic session 2009-10.
Examination Schedule: BHMCT/MBA/MCA/ Lateral Entry for Second Year: 09th May, 2009 and B.Tech./B. Pharm./B. Arch: 10th May, 2009.
Venue of Examination: Almora, Dehradun, New Delhi, Haldwani, Lucknow, Nainital, Pauri, Pithoragarh, Roorkee, Rudrapur.
Eligibility to Appear in UKSEE-2009:
1. For admission to first year of B.Tech/B.Pharm/B.Arch/BHMCT, candidate must have passed intermediate (10+2 level or equivalent) examination of Uttarakhand Board or from any recognized board.
2.., candidate must have minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in aggregate of qualifying examination along with NATA (National Aptitude Test for Architecture) score. The candidate possessing three year Diploma in Architecture (10+3) with minimum 50% marks are also eligible for admission to first year of B.Arch. only.
3.candidate must have passed three years degree course (with mathematics as one subject at 10+2 or graduation level for MCA only) from any recognized University.
4. The admission to second year (lateral entry) of B. Tech., the candidate must have passed three years ‘Diploma in Engineering’ or three years ‘B.Sc degree with mathematics as one subject’ and securing minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
5. The admission to second year (lateral entry) of B. Pharm., the candidate must have passed ‘Diploma in Pharmacy’ and securing minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
6. The candidates appearing in qualifying examination are also eligible to appear in UKSEE-2009 subject to the condition that they will fulfill the eligibility criteria at the time of counseling.
7. The ‘State Quota’ for all courses shall be filled by UKSEE-2009 only.
8. ‘All India Quota’ for B.Pharm., BHMCT and MCA courses shall be filled by UKSEE-2009 only. Such candidates are required to appear in UKSEE-2009.
9. The details for admission of NRI and Kashmiri migrants are available on University website.
Sale of Information Brochure/Application Form: The Information Brochure containing OMR application form are available for sale from February 16, 2009 to March 16, 2009 (both days inclusive) by paying Rs. 1000/- for General/OBC candidates and Rs. 500/- for SC/ST candidates with Rs. 30/- additional as post office handling charges in cash from Post Offices at Dehradun GPO, Roorkee HO, Kotdwar HO, Haldwani HO, Tallital, Pantnagar, Rudrapur, Kichha, Ramnagar, Kashipur, Mussoorie, Haridwar, Rishikesh, MDG, Rudraprayag, Pauri, Srinagar, Tehri, Almora, Ranikhet, Bageshwar, Pithoragarh, Doiwala, Vikasnagar, Chakrota, Bajpur, Lansdowne, Gopeshwar, Khatima and outside of Uttarakhand From Post Offices of Lucknow GPO, Meerut City HO and New Delhi GPO. Form can also be obtained by post from the office of Registrar, UKSEE-2009, Uttarakhand Technical University, Post Box No. 202, GPO, Dehradun-248001 by sending a bank draft of Rs. 1050/- for General/OBC and Rs. 550/- for SC/ST candidates in favour of Finance Officer, UKTU, payable at Dehradun along with two self addressed stickers before 02.03.2009.
The last date of receipt of duly filled OMR application form (by speed/registered post only) to office of Registrar will be March 21, 2009. The UKSEE-2009 details with information brochure are available at University website: www.uktech.in