HOTS stands for High Order Thinking Skills. CBSE has introduced HOTS from this year. HOTS type questions will be 20% of total marks.
Students need not afraid from HOTS. Just read and understand the concept.
To master HOTS based questions just think while reading. I also suggest students to practice all questions available in text book and in standard books by reputed publishers. We generally leave some difficult questions just to avoid high level thinking. HOTS will need attempting such questions.
HOTS does not mean difficult questions but will definitely need through reading and understanding.
- CBSE Class 10th and 12th 2010 Exams from March 3, 2010
- Increased Seats in IIT-JEE and AIEEE 2009
- JEE Book recommended by Bansal Classes
- The Concepts of Chemical Equilibrium for IIT-JEE
- IIT JEE 2009 Solutions by Brilliant-Tutorials, FIITJEE, Narayana, Resonance, Prerna, Vidyamandir, Bansal, Career Launcher, Time and Career Point
- How to prepare for IIT JEE 2009 when you have only 4 months in your hand!
- Every IITian has created 100 jobs : A survey
- NATA, CEED, NIFT, NID AND AIEEE 2009
- Karnataka CET - Admission, Time Table, Breakup, Fee Structure
- FAQs On IIT-JEE - Questions You Generally ASK!!
- Solutions: CBSE - 2008, IIT-JEE-2008, AIEEE-2008, CBSE Mains-2008, DPMT 2008, DCE 2006
- Every Thing You Wanted To Know: Delhi College of Engineering (DCE) and NSIT
- IIT Director questions the IIT- JEE pattern
- Why Students Are Not Preferring IT Courses?
- AIEEE: Recommended Books